Hey TSF members,
I got a problem with my desktop and i just brought it like a week ago.
The monitor went into the power saving mode when i was playing a game which is called 'Dragon Nest". I cant find a good solution from the internet on why it keeps going into power saving mode when i was in the middle of a game. It doesnt goes into power saving mode when doing normal stuff on the desktop like surfing net but when i am playing the game called "dragon nest", it always goes into power saving mode when it is in the middle of the game.
i have tried some ways to try and fix it myself and what i have tried:
1) Tried taking out rams ( didnt work )
2) switching rams to other side ( didnt work)
3) plug out switch of the desktop and plug back in ( didnt work )
any good solutions to solve my problem ?
here are my computer spec:
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
- Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
- System Manufacturer: LENOVO
- System Model: IdeaCentre K330B
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
- Memory: 8192MB RAM
- Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6750
- Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
- Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
- Monitor Model: LEN L2364wA
- Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
need reply as soon as possible.