Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingame fps stuttering

2K views 32 replies 3 participants last post by  Masterchiefxx17 
#1 ·
So my games randomly freeze from time to time for 3-4 seconds and it is really bothering me since I got a new laptop which should be suitable for gaming. (Games are League of Legends and CS:GO).

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Computer specs are listed here.

#12 ·
http://i.imgur.com/GBBroL8.png

Had coolboost turned off and couldnt find it. Found it now, I'll report how it goes.
That's just Acer showing that the fan has the ability to speedup when the time calls for it.

It's there to keep the laptop quiet if need be, but always better to have it on.

Also, laptop is ~17.6". Will it fit?
Amazon states the following:

Supports various sizes including 15 inch and 17 inch laptops
It should support it just fine. Plus its okay if it over hangs slightly, just as long as the fan can cool the bottom of the laptop to bring those temps down.

#16 ·
So I couldn't reply because I took my computer to repair since the cooler didnt do anything. The part that goes hot is back of the computer, not the bottom. They switched the cooling system and guess what.. it still doesn't run normally.

The other thing I thought about is cooling paste or something like that, would it work?

#25 ·
I do the same. I did buy one but it doesn't do anything since it's not getting hot directly under the laptop, rather further back and cooler doesn't reach it.. so I just kinda wasted money on it. What makes me wonder is how random laptops can play these games with no problem but a computer that cost me ~1250€ and is supposed to be a gaming computer has problems with playing these games.... coolers should be dust free but I'll double check it later.

EDIT: It also has dust-defender that doesn't let de_dust build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.