Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX 780Ti with Nvidia tablet?

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Mrsamson 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Recently I've upgraded my graphics card from a Sapphire HD 7970Ghz Vapor X 3GB to an Asus GTX 780Ti DCUII. I was planning on getting the nvidia tablet (not shield) to play games away from home. So my question is, can my PC be at home connected to 5ghz network and I for example am in London stream My pc games on a different wifi? For example PC is connected to "X" name at Los Angeles and my tablet connected to "X" name wifi in London, would I still be able to stream my games?

Thank you very much in advance, and sorry if I made it confusing, I'm just excited! :D

#5 ·
The problem is you would experience massive lag over such an internet base. There are no internet boosters in the ocean, so you would be traveling your internet connection across the country, through the FiberOP cable connecting the US to GB, then to your tablet.
OHH I see, even though it will technically work. It won't be very smooth or enjoyable. That example I gave was just theoretical. My PC will be in LA and I will be in LA. would that work ok? About 60 miles away?

#7 ·
That is MUCH more reasonable than 10,000+ miles away. 60 miles is still quite the distance and unless both devices are running on a high band fast upload/download connection you will certainly still experience lag for gaming. :ermm:
Well yeah I guess I over exaggerated it haha. As long as I can still somewhat game while I'm away from home it should be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.