Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATI RADEON HD 5570 with SAMSUNG PN50B650S1FXZA

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Yokel32 
#1 ·
I run windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on a Hewlett Packard HPE 440f computer I have not modified the hardware in any way. It's display is have consistent problems with the Samsung TV I'm using as its display.I would like to know if the Video card is compatible, and if it is how to make everything work. (I'm hoping that if it is compatible there will be a standard fix that'll work for every problem I've been having.)

Here's a list.of problems I've had/ are having.
Fixed problem
Initially computer display was slightly larger than the edges of the T.V. Making it so I couldn't see the edges of the screen displayed. I fixed it by going into the ATI catalyst control center and adjusting the Scaling options five notches to the right from 0%.

Continuing Problems.
Company of Heroes Won't work at the highest resolution if offers 1920x1080 the next lowest 1776x1000 works fine.What happens on the higher level is the same as the problem above except it only occurs in an actual game not any of the game menu's.

Empire: Total War had similar issues I think Napoleon: Total War Didnt. (Both of these are steam Games)

Civilization 5 (another steam Game) When started it starts in a window that takes up all the space on the display and is partially hidden behind the desktop taskbars. when I indicate I want a full screen display the game's display size is increased about three times (more if I pick a smaller resolution)Instead of the part showing being in the center of the display it's now in the top left.

Thanks for Reading.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.