Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

Stero Mix - USB Sound Card

This is a discussion on Stero Mix - USB Sound Card within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, Is there any USB sound card that has the built-in feature named "Stero Mix" or "What I hear"? If

Old 02-25-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Registered Member

Smile

Hello,

Is there any USB sound card that has the built-in feature named "Stero Mix" or "What I hear"?

If there is, I will be glad to get some links to those products.

Thank you!

Old 02-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Registered Member

Anyone Please?

Old 02-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
Team Manager - Home Support
Moderator - Hardware Team

OS: Win-7 (64bit), XP-Pro SP3, Linux Mint V.16 (Cinnamon)

My System

Hi nurit and welcome to TSF

Apologies for not replying earlier - The 'Stero Mix' or 'What I hear' feature is controlled by the driver-software, rather than the card itself. Unfortunately, it's also a feature that's now become rather rare since Win-7.

It was common in Win-XP, but for some reason, the Win-7 updated drivers haven't included it. (The same card in my PC (Dual-boot (XP~Win-7) suffers the same problem)

Oddly, some of the 'on-board' sound-chips (usually 'Realtech') have the 'What-you-hear' feature in their software, I think it's just in the 'High Definition' chips though, I don't have a HD-chip on my mobo so I can't say for sure.

'Creative' have an excellent range of USB sound-cards to fit most budgets, it seems to be 'pot-luck' whether you get the 'Stereo-Mix features though

What part of 'WOOF!' don't you understand?
WereBo is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USB/CD/Camera Drivers not working
I recently swapped hard drives from one laptop to another. Both of them ran Windows 7. I figured there'd be some random problems, but I didn't see the drivers never being able to work. I've tried the fix it things on microsoft, I've tried downloading drivers from Gateway but none seems to work. I...
JimmyB1775 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 02-26-2012 11:40 AM
USB wireless adapter will not connect to internet
I have a Ralink 802.11b/9 54 bps wireless USB adapter. I was able to install the drivers and get it so the computer sees the adapter and the adapter is able to see and connect to my wireless. It will not however connect to the internet. I am not very computer savy so I am sure it is something...
Zaarta Networking Support 1 02-25-2012 01:19 PM
d link dwa 131 usb wifi adapter problem
I purchased a d link dwa 131 wifi usb adapter on 23-02-2012. I installed it on my desktop . My desktop is running on windows xp. I have dsl router. My ISP is BSNL. After installation it shows the wifi modem but do not connect with it. What will I do ?
rajeev gupta Windows XP Support 2 02-25-2012 12:42 PM
My graphics card is not detected by my pc but works in friends computer. Help!
I have an msi twin frozr gtx 560ti oc graphics card and it has now stopped working. It does not show up on device manager so i have to use the onboard graphics. First i tried to use driver sweeper to delete the nvidia drivers but for some reason it wasnt working so i decided to reinstall...
Lateralus358 Video Card Support 8 02-25-2012 09:54 AM
No sound on new build
I just installed a new motherboard all is work great but I have no sound any ideas?
tingtong6969 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 02-25-2012 05:46 AM