Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

[SOLVED] Driver help

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Driver help within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm looking for a site to download a driver for a EZ-8738-6c soundcard can anyone please help me.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm looking for a site to download a driver for a EZ-8738-6c soundcard can anyone please help me.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware

My System

This is the only one of these services I trust and you can join free if you don't use them often, otherwise there is a charge:
Cmedia (CMI) Windows Drivers (Page 1)

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Rich-M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
Registered Member

thanks rich!!
Old 12-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
Team Manager - Hardware

My System

Welcome you have to be so careful with 3rd party downloaders lately, I just spent hours chasing "yellow moxie" adware that came in from one of them, it's my crusade of the month! I am certain this came in from Cnet actually of all places.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Rich-M is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Guild Wars 2/Diablo 3 High Settings
Do you think my current rig will be able to handle Guild Wars 2 or Diablo 3 on high settings? I would like to be able to use fraps to record some videos to post on youtube aswell. Should i overclock? Any help would be appreicated! ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time...
ash369 Building 7 02-15-2012 11:58 AM
windows 7 freezes during startup
i have been having issues since friday my computer seems to freeze on startup. it gets to the welcome screen and freezes. someone recommended doing a boot log but i don't know how to know what it means. the whole thing is to long but here is the last part someone please help Loaded...
mucwen Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 12-11-2011 08:32 PM
PC Boots Fine, No signal to Monitor... Suspect Video Card... HELP!
Hello, hopefully someone can help me with this, I've surfed these forums for a few years now and usally find someone else whos had the same problem, but not this time. My PC seems to be booting fine, but theres no signal to the monitor and it won't display anything. If i reboot the computer...
Frankbaron Video Card Support 1 09-04-2011 10:29 AM
Slow/Not responsive
My pc has lately as expected gone very slow and not as responsive. At the start-up especially. I have to wait a good 2mins before touching anything or things start to 'Not respond' and such. I was wondering if you guys could recommend me ANYTHING that I could do to speed up my pc significantly....
bhstr99 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 18 03-26-2011 03:38 PM
XP PRO no start when I push start button
I have recently formatted my primary hard drive and reloaded XP Pro. I then had issues with it wanting to start from the CD at one point but after a few reboots a second format / reinstall and numerous windows updates it seems to be working fine with the exception of ... if I turn the machine off...
cmorejava Motherboards, Bios & CPU 8 01-29-2011 10:51 AM