Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

SERIOUS MIDI PROBLEM (TRAKTOR SCRATCH x DENON MIXER)

This is a discussion on SERIOUS MIDI PROBLEM (TRAKTOR SCRATCH x DENON MIXER) within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. mac book pro mac osx 10.6.3 running traktor scratch duo and a Denon DN-X600 mixer the 600 not the 1600!)

Old 12-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

mac book pro mac osx 10.6.3 running traktor scratch duo and a Denon DN-X600 mixer the 600 not the 1600!)
Ok, Here is the problem i have..
the Denon Dn-x 1600 is Native Instruments Traktor Certified, so its plug and play with traktor programs....anyways...i know for a fact, if i have a windows pc, or i boot my mac book pro thru windows, the asio driver will see the mixer(DN-X 600) as the 1600....and they are the same mixer except one is 4 channel and the one i have is 2 channel.
lots of DJ's report using the 600 under these circumstances (windows laptop or windows mac boot with the 600) but i dont want to do the windows boot thing on my mac book.
is there anything i can do? i have already tried to download the .tsi file for windows.(which suprisingly showed up in the controller manager when i loaded it)
so i got the dnx1600 tsi windows file to show up on my mac set up thru traktor scratch duo, i set the in and out ports to all ports and i actually got the master volume midi mapped correctly to the master volume knob on the mixer, set in DVS mode. but i cant get the time code vinyl to play the mp3 thru the software. i also found out that i set the efx send button to play deck a, pretty cool that i did that but i need that efx sends to be efx sends... so some one please help!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious problem with my Graphics Chip
Hey everyone I have a big problem with my Built in Graphics chip. It is an Intel HD Graphics family chip. I have tired to play every game and the graphics driver crashes. It even sometimes crashes on the main menu. The screen will flash black and i will be forced to either close the program or the...
A.Madz PC Gaming Support 34 06-26-2011 03:02 PM
Serious BSOD problem with Vista
I have had a plethera of viruses for the past few days and now when I login to windows vista my desktop loads but with a blue background and then after a few seconds I get the BSOD and it restarts. My system runs fine in safe mode so what would cause me to get the blue screen like clockwork...
PoliceEnforcer BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 04-26-2011 04:36 AM
Serious Problem
Hi The problem is the following. I had a motherboard m2n68-cm, it broke and the pc shop gave me a M3N78-EH. Today I received it and have some serious problems with it and i want to know whats the problem because i cant tell. I had no problems at all with the M2N. The games and Windows 7 are...
andreim92 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 5 04-07-2011 07:03 AM
[SOLVED] midi keyboard and phone usb problem
Hello. My midi keyboard don't work (I think) after install nokia drivers (plug nad play - auto install) how I can delete them?
9pieces Other Hardware Support 2 01-12-2011 01:26 AM
Serious startup problem!
Hi all I've got an Acer Aspire 7520 laptop which won't do much at all really. It wasnt powering up and booting properly so I took the battery out and removed the underside panel to get a look at the mobo. When I connect the power lead and turn on the system, it does not POST or boot. It...
Kes3000 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 01-11-2011 03:12 PM