Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

Plug-in is unresponsive:Unknown

This is a discussion on Plug-in is unresponsive:Unknown within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Does anyone know how to clear up a error that comes up... Plug-in is Unresponsive:Unknown Im lost!!!

Old 05-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

Pin

Does anyone know how to clear up a error that comes up... Plug-in is Unresponsive:Unknown Im lost!!!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Welcome..............

I'm afraid I am lost too........You have supplied us with NO details

Make Model of computer.
Custom Build> Motherboard Make and Model

Some details of the problem you are encountering, and
any error messages produced.

Thanks

Old 05-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

"Plug-ins" are typically related to web browsers. If so, you are in the wrong forum.

In any case, we need to know what you are doing when you receive the error and the exact error.

Google is your Friend!
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High CPU rate & no Plug and Play
It appears that Plug and Play is no longer working on my sister's laptop. When I plug my phone into either of the 2 USB drives, the phone charges but the laptop does not 'acknowledge' a device has been plugged in. Also, I've noticed that the SYSTEM has been running at very high CPU rates. I...
tremartin06 Windows XP Support 15 02-06-2012 03:57 PM
Plug in mic wont work
I am running windows xp and bought a new plug in mic that will plug in to front or back and cant get it to work. It is not a usb plug. I have no problem with the sound on it at all just with the mic. I was in a conference call with someone and I could hear them but they could not hear me thru the...
REFINISHER Windows XP Support 2 12-19-2011 01:15 PM
Plug in usb flash drive to Curtis LT7029 tablet
When I plug in usb flash drive to Curtis 7029 tablet when it is on with USB cable it says it unmounts and ready to remove and can't accept it and I can't read the files inside the flash drive. But when I plug in usb flash drive when tablet off then turn tablet on it will mount and recognize...
zhong Android OS 0 11-04-2011 08:42 AM
Spark plug boots
Got a peculiar situation with my 02 Galant. Seems the spark plug boots won't "click" on when pushed. I took out a spark plug and pushed the boot on it and it snapped in place just fine. But put the plug back in its place and there's no snap. Do I need new boots?
sailor86 Automotive Support 1 08-11-2011 03:35 PM
plug & play sevice malfunction audio
Hi evryone.. I think i really need your help with this one badly.. My computer's "Plug & Play" service is not working properly. Actually, Windows Audio Service is my main concern her.. Ok her's the problem, when i boot up my PC theres no audio at all. I've tried to look at Control Panel...
jay-p Windows XP Support 0 04-27-2011 09:15 PM