Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spycup - Turns Your iPhone Into a Hidden Camera

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  amzi 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have searched here and no one has posted this. I like to buy some kind of spy cams. After searching for a while, I found a campaign at Kickstarter titled "Spycup turns your iPhone into a hidden camera". The founder is Ildar Khakimov. He posted the campaign maybe last week, and until now, almost $5000 have been raised.

He will begin the production of this product early on 2016, based on what I read at the campaign page. Here is also some description of the product:

The product design started 2 years ago and we have already shipped 20 prototypes to initial beta-testers. We got lots of feedback and iterated over 50 times to come up with these latest design features:

Design of the cup - Which firmly hold the phones in place without damaging the surface
Compatible with iPhone 5 and 6 (not 6+)
Design of the cover - Rubber covers were chosen because they can be quickly put on and do not fall off when the cup is tilted to the side
Design of the mirror finish - Best tint finish was chosen to allow just enough light to come through to ensure high quality image while concealing the phone
Bluetooth trigger - Latest triggers are the size of a keychain and powerful enough to communicate with the phone at a distance of almost 30 feet.
Ventilation holes - Allow the hot air to escape.
How do you think, guys? I'd like to buy this when it's released. I'm a freelance journalist, by the way. Thank you.

#3 ·
Thanks. I think he has given samples to some testers (20 prototypes) like the quoted sentences above. I haven't found some news that stated this product has been produced. So I think the samples also can't be delivered if there's no any product yet CMIIW. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.