Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Home Support > Gadget Support

eclipse mp3 player

This is a discussion on eclipse mp3 player within the Gadget Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. it turns on ,my computer says there is music stored on it .but when i try to listen to it

Old 04-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
Registered Member

it turns on ,my computer says there is music stored on it .but when i try to listen to it says there are no files how do i fix this ,or should i just return it and get a new one

Old 04-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Team Manager
-Microsoft Support
-Home Support

Hello and welcome.

How new is it? What software are you using to put the music on the device? What software came with the device?

“You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” ~ Jim Carrey (Ceremony speech)
Go The Power is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aggravating Google Redirect Virus on Wife's Computer
my wife's laptop suddenly is getting the redirect on google searches. i know this is one of your common problems to fix. i had the same problem on my computer about a year ago and your help was the only way i got rid of it on my computer. this computer runs updated version of webroot securities....
scott1nc Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-20-2011 04:27 AM
Coby MP201 Mp3 player
I have a Coby MP201 Mp3 player How do you arrange when playing on the mp3 player the order of the songs to be played on the mp3 player ? It seems when the files are label 01file 02file 03file in a folder. They just play in any random order ? The stuff they mention on the pdf manual...
zhong Gadget Support 0 03-10-2011 12:37 PM
Event 11 ?related to MP3 player
I have 4 event 11 reported with a few seconds while I had an MP3 player (tevion) plugged into the USB - is this related to the MP3 player or could it be the hard disk - everything has been functioning fine but I'm not sure whether this is something I should look into more - details below Log...
TajDan Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 02-22-2011 09:20 AM
Help with Zenex MP3 Player
I got a Zenex brand Mp3 player, and when I try and charge it the computer nor the player itself recognizes it can charge it at all. Any suggestions for this one?
CalebFulgur Other Hardware Support 1 01-11-2011 06:17 AM