Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

Problem With Flash Games

This is a discussion on Problem With Flash Games within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My friend is actually having the problem with her laptop. She is running IE7. When she tries to play a

Old 04-11-2007, 05:40 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My friend is actually having the problem with her laptop. She is running IE7. When she tries to play a flash game (any), she gets this error:
"This appliation requires an Xtra (Text) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtras folder(s)."

She gets that error and it will not allow her to play flash games. She has uninstalled and reinstalled everything, including using the official Adobe method for uninstalling her flash stuff.

Any ideas?

Old 04-11-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

you might try this goto internet options,and on the advanced tab hit restore defaults.

pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:04 AM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Ok thanks. I'll tell her and get back to ya:)
Old 04-12-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

My System

your welcome if that doesnt help let us know.
pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some Games Problem.
Hi, I'm a newbie here at this forums. May I ask a solution for this kind of problem The Problem is on this two games (NBA live 07 and Tantra Online). When I try to play the stated games it last only for an average of 10-12mins then the monitor manually turning off. Solutions that I've try....
gassendo PC Gaming Support 1 04-10-2007 11:03 PM
Inserting Flash Problem
Hi, I'm moving on from having WMV's on my website (easy to steal and leech) to using Flash boxes such as those on google video and youtube. I ran Flash and imported the video and choose my control box, I published the video and the files I got were:- -name.swf -controlername.swf -name.html...
Amence Web Design & Development 3 10-29-2006 01:27 PM
Freezing problem when playing games
Hi guys, I've been having trouble when I'm playing certain games on my pc. Specifically, Fear, FarCry and Rise of Nations. It's the same problem with all three games. Although I'm able to play others like Doom 3, Quake 4 and Half Life 2 with no trouble! What happens is I can run the game and...
glyndo PC Gaming Support 4 08-14-2006 12:43 AM
Computer Restarts In the Middle of Games with case door on and keyboard problem
Hello, my computer has been acting up as of recently. In the middle of playing games such as Guild Wars or Warcraft III, it would just restart. Sometimes my monitor would even go black but the computer would still be on. I checked my computer temp to see if it was overheating and the temperatures...
Mn3MoN1C Other Hardware Support 15 06-25-2006 07:48 PM
Excellent flash games
http://www.teagames.com/ I'm sure that there must be better quality free games than the ones in the above link. If there are then please post a link. I particularly like the 'blueprint' game. I challenge anyone to finish all 21 puzzles sequentially and within a reasonable time. I know that...
cdfreelancer PC Gaming Support 0 02-25-2006 10:13 PM