Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Gaming Discussion

Most Memorable Gaming Moment

This is a discussion on Most Memorable Gaming Moment within the Gaming Discussion forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Mine would be on quake wars i was running with a airstrike marker, went to throw it but dropped it

Old 10-30-2007, 02:40 AM   #61
Registered Member

My System

Mine would be on quake wars i was running with a airstrike marker, went to throw it but dropped it since i got shot, then a airstrike came in and wiped about 6teammates out, whoops lol
Labyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2007, 11:07 AM   #62
Registered Member

WOW! So many memories! Resident Evil, Zelda, Ok the best one ever... Eternal Darkness on the gamecube, every now and then u get these Hallucinations, the worst one must of been when it asks you to save the game and you click yes, then it says 'formatting memory card'

but it was ok, because it goes back into the game with the character saying 'this cant be happening'

it scared me so much that i had to reset the machine and check the memory card! It was ok though!

One of the best gaming moments of my life! Good game too! Very under-rated.
mrky1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:37 AM   #63
TSF Emeritus

The funniest thing happened to me when play GTA Vice City.... I was driving around, parked my car in front of the one of the mall, i hoped out and was trying to decide if I should do the rampage or guy in and buy some weapons, all of a sudden some gang member run up to the car jumped in it and drove off with it, LOL. I thought that was pretty funny I wasn't expecting it
Go The Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #64
Just hanging around

My System

my fav was in super smash bros melee. i'm got particularly good (i was using my friend's GC) and i was playing my friend, who's really good. i was yoshi, and he was dr. mario. we each had one life left, but i had considerably more damage than him. he knocked me off the edge, and i used my double jump, but it wasn't good enough to get back on the stage, and i missed by an extremely small margin. but he was standing on the very edge of the stage, and by some miracle i accidentally pressed B and "licked" him, turned him into an egg and he went out of my yoshi's rear end, as an egg. and so we were both plummeting to our doom. he desperately tried to get out of the egg, but to no avail. he was falling faster than me, and hit the edge a split second before i did. SOOOO LUCKY!!! that wasn't the first, or the only, time i won against him, but it sure was the closest!
Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 PM   #65
Just hanging around

My System

i love gta too. i have both vice city and san andreas. all of those moments were pretty memorable. especially those really exhilarating racing missions, or those extremely fun airplane missions. i don't like shooting very much, though. just cruisin' down the endless highway in my big 18-wheeler ("tanker" or "linerunner", or occasionally the "roadtrain") or in a camper. or a really fast sports car. my fav. was the banshee. or cruising the skies in a dodo or cropduster. nothing too fast, just sit back and enjoy the view.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #66
TSF Enthusiast

My System

saints row lol

**** that ******
1 g0t 0wn3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:25 PM   #67
Registered Member

Mine must be... playing World of Warcraft, fighting Gruul (25 person raid to kill him), hes at 1% which can be anywhere from 1 to 10,000 health for gruul, Theres me (fury warrior) and a hunter(marksman) left, gruul 1 shots the hunter while im behind him, hit my bloodthirst key before he can turn around to hit me adn he dies :D lots of ***?!'s on vent,

The other was beating the final boss on Golden Sun 2(best game evar) It was the hardest boss i encountered in a loong time, i later figured out i was 5 levels below the recommened level, but after a 35min long battle, and a lot of attempts i finally beat him down. You can only have 2 people attacking at a time, other two pretty much have to use the 2 djiin that shield you and make you take less dmg each round. Then you pray he doesnt use his damn attack that wipes you out completly if you dont have the djiin out.
brandonatedson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #68
Just hanging around

My System

oh! oh! how about hitting the game-tying 3 pointer in NBA (with Derek Fisher, which has the same first name as me)! the score was 55-52 in favor of the other team, with 2 seconds left, when we stole the ball, and called time. After, Horry inbounded it to Bryant, who passed to Fisher and took the shot 5 feet beyond the 3 point line. The buzzer rang just as the ball went in.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #69
Just hanging around

My System

oh btw, I went on to lose in OT, when again I attempted a game-winning 3 pointer, this time with Bryant, but missed.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:36 PM   #70
Registered Member

My System

Oblivion, in a cave, its dark and quiet and I turn a corner and suddenly a goblin jumps out at me. My heart explodes and i jump out of my chair AHHHHHHH!!!

Yeah, that game is amazing.
Ramileous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #71
Registered Member

My System

In good ol' CS 1.6, I was playing on a custom map (cf_dust - made by cF.TonyDanza) and I happened to be faced with a 5 on 1 at the end of one particular round. I had killed the bomb carrier earlier in the round and was guarding the bomb, and had around 16hp and a Pump Shotgun. I fully expected to be obliterated that round, and figured I'd be welcomed with "nt" from my fallen teammates. Well, the remaining terrorists happened to stick together (smart on their part, as they already knew I was using a pump shotgun). They came at me in a big open area in the middle of the map all at once, with AK fire comin' at me. Somehow, with my Kangaroo-style of Pumping that I had adapted a few months prior, I managed to dispatch all 5 terrorists with 6 shots without getting hit once. It was amazing. Everyone was just like "Holy s***!" Basically from that point on, nobody ever doubted my pump skills again. Good times.

Also, on that same map, a few months back (from now, not then) we had a special event. The clan I'm in had hosted a "Gladiator vs. Shankenstein" event on that map. Basically, it was one Gladiator, who could use any weapon they wanted, vs. five Shankensteins, who were restricted to using only Knives and Grenades.
Apparently, during nearly a dozen outings, the Shankensteins had never been defeated. Well, I flat out annihilated them.

Here's a screenshot of the final score after 10 rounds (I had 35 kills before I finally died once):
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ian-Glad02.jpg

And here's my highest damage total after a single round:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ian-Glad01.jpg
MaianTrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #72
Registered Member

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_Sister View Post
Final Fantasy VII, when Aeris dies. I was shocked.
I was gonna say that. Me too.
Ageclipsegt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #73
Registered Member

I'm going to have to say the entire 16 hours I played Dreamfall in. I love that game. Haven't played it since, but I've never been so sucked into a game before. I was known for gaming for a few hours striaght but nothing as drastic as that. I felt the emotions, I cared for Zoe as if she was a dear friend and I wanted nothing more for things to end for good.

Any other "good" game I can think of I just wondered when it ended. If Dreamfall had carried on 20 more hours there's no doubt in my mind I would have kept playing all the way through. Amazingly enough I wasn't alone to experiance this game. My sister played the entire game with me as well. And she never plays anything other than Bejeweled and Balders Gate 1/2-Icewind Dale 1/2- Diablo kind of games!

Great stuff.
supermep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #74
Registered Member

Send a message via MSN to Rolyin

The best moment for me was when after playing around 17 hours of mass effect I completed the game, then decided to go and do it again and found out I could use the same character it made me happy :D
Rolyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:46 AM   #75
Registered Member

Send a message via MSN to Rolyin

I have tried that and it is still not working, I forgot to mention that the duct fan isn't spinning either.
I am taking some pictures at the moment so I will link you to them and they might help.
Thanks
Rolyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:49 AM   #76
Not...

When I answered a phone in Kingpin and somebody said "Goodbye".
Deleted090308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 AM   #77
Registered Member

Mine is in Halo 3

I will most likely never get to replicate this, but I was on Guardian, in a Rumble Pit game. I was playing with 3 other people in the room (We had 2 XBoxes and 2 TV's), so it was basically us 4 and 2 others.

I ran out in the middle, killed a guy, and threw down a bubble shield to regen shields. I turn around to see one of my friends run at me, and another enemy behind him. My friend throws a blue sticky, it BOUNCHES OFF THE SHIELD AND STICKS TO THE GUY BEHIND HIM! I got beat down immediately after that, mainly cause I was in shock of what I just saw.

I'll never see it done again, and unfortunately we didn't save it. But wow. We watched that reply like twenty times. It was HILARIOUS!

Another time was when I went +33 on a K/D ratio due to me splattering EVERYBODY with a banshee in a game of Neutral Assault in BTB on Valhalla. Good, good times.
JHawk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:34 AM   #78
Registered Member

Mines has got to be Ace combat 6 skies of Liberation. It was the final level and I was maxing out teh F-15E striker Eagle towards the Stridon squadron and fired by special weapons (XAAM) MISSED all the planes but hit the rail gun. LOL I was so surprised I forgot i was at full speed and flew straight into the gun.
Joshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:00 AM   #79
Registered Member

Mine would have to be winning the Super Bowl in Madden on the all-Madden level with a game winning 50-yard field goal to win the game by a point as time expired. Great feeling.
rich.bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #80
Registered Member

My System

Starting up Sonic The Hedgehog on the Mega Drive/Genesis, and the words SEEEEGAAA! play through the TV...

I thought it was amazing a game could speak at the time. :)
3PointJ is offline   Reply With Quote