Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Gaming Discussion

Minecraft - Messing around with TNT

This is a discussion on Minecraft - Messing around with TNT within the Gaming Discussion forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys, Just made a video about our silly little frolickings on Minecraft this weekend. WARNING: This video contains coarse

Old 04-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Hey guys,

Just made a video about our silly little frolickings on Minecraft this weekend.

WARNING: This video contains coarse language between 0:40 through 0:48. If you do not enjoy such language skip or do not watch the video.

The video:

Hope you enjoy it :D

Before you comment on the 3D track read the description!

If you have any suggestions for future videos comment in this thread or on the video or PM me :D

Cheers,

Fluidz

tsujp is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with Minecraft and Steam
Hey guys, I'm having this weird problem with Minecraft and Steam; Every time I try to launch Minecraft as a non-Steam game through Steam, it shows the busy signal for a second or two, stops then doesn't launch Minecraft by the looks of it. However, if I launch Minecraft with a shortcut on the...
XimwatchingyouX PC Gaming Support 21 07-21-2011 11:20 AM
minecraft graphics issues
I have heard that there is a way to play minecraft without a proper graphics card. windows 7 and minecraft are conflicting so that i cannot do this therefore i have yet to play minecraft. is my issue that i need to run the active x when the game screen comes up???
Helpmepleez Online/Network Gaming Support 1 03-19-2011 10:17 AM
Minecraft wont work due to graphics card
I run a dell optiplex gx280 and my grahics card is intel R 82915G/GV/910GL 128 mb version (i know its crap so dont tell me it is (although any reply would be nice, as im new to the site and i want to see how it works)) When i tryto run minecraft it comes up with a message saying that" Bad...
pierreisthebest Video Card Support 2 03-17-2011 02:03 PM
Possible Minecraft Account Security Issue
More details here - Possible Minecraft Account Security Issue - Minecraft Universe
koala Gaming Discussion 0 03-16-2011 08:15 PM
Minecraft Server on Verizon
I have Verizon Home DSL and I am trying to setup a Minecraft Server. I have a Netgear N+ Router and An actionTec modem. On the modem I switched off DHCP, effectively bridging the router and modem. I also completely turned off the firewall on the modem. On the router I forwarded Ports 80 (Server...
havenomercy3 Protocols and Routing 2 01-24-2011 10:00 AM