Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows Vista- I cannot get past the "welcome" login screen

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  yannickjolie 
#1 ·
Hi, being new here. I just discovered having this problem today. First thing this morning I went to my computer. When the login screen came up, I entered in my user and password. Then I saw the "Welcome". Which stayed there for about five minutes before I restarted the computer, which didn't fix my problem. I tried Safe Mode, which didn't make a difference. It didn't take as long, but then I saw the blue screen. It said something like "---- unexpectedly close." Then at the bottom there were memory dumps. I couldn't see what was there because the blue screen was there for five seconds, before the PC restarted itself.

It was working fine last night. Before my six year old sister was playing with the computer despite my attempts to make a password account and full parental controls.

I believe I did manage to log in to another account that's not the administrator, but when I when to modify the user accounts the whole motherboard crashed. Every program, even the desktop. I couldn't do Alt + Tab and the Ctrl +Alt + Delete.

Please help me fix this thing. I need it to do my classwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.