Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

windows NT is not supported for warcraft 3

This is a discussion on windows NT is not supported for warcraft 3 within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My brother has been trying to install warcraft three and the headline is the message it gives him. is there

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
Registered Member

My brother has been trying to install warcraft three and the headline is the message it gives him. is there anyway around this problem?

Old 12-02-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Right click the file, choose properties, and pick compatibility. Pick XP or lower. If it doesn't work, pick Windows Me, 98SE, or 98.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Registered Member

Installed wc3 on my comp 2-3 years ago . until today have workd nice without any probs. Now every wc3 file , even the main once are markd as shortcuts. have been trying to reinstall but tells me that it dosent work with windoes NT, but i got vista . have dowloaded the latest updates and been trying to run with admin rights but nothing works( "Cant open file cause its been removed") i have even done an systemrecover but it faild cause it could not complete it apperently. Dont know where the prob came from or how to fix , plz someone knows ?