Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Windows Live Mail--Format

This is a discussion on Windows Live Mail--Format within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm new to W7 and "Windows Live Mail". In OE, I could go to Format>Normal and have selected text changed

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm new to W7 and "Windows Live Mail". In OE, I could go to Format>Normal and have selected text changed to Default font, size, and color with one click. Is there some way to do this in "Windows Live Mail"? I used this function regularly when I paste anything into an email letter and it retains its own formatting from its original document. It's really a nuisance to have to change all these properties separately, especially if I am pasting in a lot of quotes from different sources.

Thanks for any help,
Janet

Old 01-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Microsoft MVP
BSOD Kernel Dump Expert

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Click on blue rectangle icon, top-left of Live Mail, select "Options", "Mail", then -

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus redirecting all of my pages.
My computer is completely screwed! First no sound now this! Almost every time I try to do something on the internet my page is getting redirected to something else! I always have to rush to click the X button to stop the page from loading. But I want a permanent fix! Please help.
TheresMoreToMe Resolved HJT Threads 26 01-26-2011 04:48 PM
stepped in it ..Again :{
I clicked on a photo yesterday on a google search results screen when a notice popped up saying that there was a potential virus, initially I thought it was a waring from my Verizon Security Suite, so I clicked on Quarenteen...in hind sight, I think this warning was somthing different. Now, my...
scotlb Resolved HJT Threads 14 01-23-2011 07:47 PM
Problem with E-mail attaching stuff
I keep getting Delivery Status Notification (Failure) from my Hotmail account. It says this: >>>>>>>>>> Hotmail Active Viewhttp://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/clear.gif 1 attachment (1.4 KB) http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/at48/default.pngRe hey.eml Download(1.1 KB)
GenghisTron Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 21 01-21-2011 06:55 AM
Random popups and site redirecting virus
Hello, I'm new to the forum and my problem is that I'm being redirected to unwanted sites like Tazinga or Binkx. I'm running Windows XP and my laptop is about 7 years old. Any help would be great! Here are the Hijack specc UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED,...
Hexamus Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 01-11-2011 07:15 PM
Bad Image Error - AVG Related
I am getting the bad image error pop up, which says C:\\Windows\system32\AVGSSTX.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or conatins an error. I have attached my HJT log and would appreciate any help. I've seen a similar entry and understand this virus can be removed though was not sure if I...
redmini65 Resolved HJT Threads 18 01-11-2011 06:18 PM