Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

windows 7 keeps dumping memory

This is a discussion on windows 7 keeps dumping memory within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have searched through all startup help and no solutions have been found. Is there a polytech virus?? I contacted

Old 12-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

i have searched through all startup help and no solutions have been found.
Is there a polytech virus?? I contacted a online help and they claimed there was
now the computer wont start up
thanks

Old 12-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

My System

Hello,

What happens when trying to start the PC? Do you receive any error messages?

See if you can boot the PC into Safe Mode. Restart and repeatedly tap F8 during boot.

Old 12-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
Microsoft - Windows Tech

My System

What do you mean by 'dumping memory'??

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2
Hi Everybody, I have this issue with my computer: Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2 have been detected by Antivir and, though removed, reappear at the PC reboot. Avira RealTime Protection keeps sending alerts, detecting unspecified viruses with access denied. Several of the directories...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 81 03-15-2012 11:19 AM
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
Hi, For 2 weeks now, I have a problem with my laptop. Finally I just found you via http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/malware-removal-help-438072.html] and now I began hoping (please forgive my English!!). Could you please please help me too?? I have this laptop and more or...
Vladia Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 01-08-2012 08:16 AM
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM
Can someone help me see what's up?
I'm a real computer noob I don't know exactly what's going on but ill try to describe it, mostly I'm concerned about a keylogger though. The other problems are every now and then on Google I'll click a link and I'll get sent to some random website, sometimes outta nowhere a new tab will open up to...
soboman Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 13 05-13-2011 02:20 PM
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 03:48 PM