Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

window 7 driver of SAA7130 TV CARD

This is a discussion on window 7 driver of SAA7130 TV CARD within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. EARLIER, I HAVE WINDOW XP IN WHICH MY SAA7130 TV CARD IS RUNNING NICELY. BUT NOW I HAVE WINDOW 7

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

Pin

EARLIER, I HAVE WINDOW XP IN WHICH MY SAA7130 TV CARD IS RUNNING NICELY. BUT NOW I HAVE WINDOW 7 IN I AM NOT ABLE SEE TV USING SAA7130 TV CARD. SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PROVIDE ME A URL TO DOWNLOAD WINDOW 7 DRIVER OF SAA7130 TV CARD FOR FRE

Old 10-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

hi, welcome to TSF

you can try here. check the hardware id of the card and see if it matches what is listed.
Free Driver Download for SAA7130 TV Card

ps. next time try not using all caps thanks.

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems with DirectDraw Acceleration and 3D
Hey guys, I was digging through my old games yesterday and decided id start playing Age of Empires 2 again however I couldn't get the graphics to display properly. I spent a few hours following solutions online and finally got it to work after installing an older version of Directx (9c) I also...
bobby3127 PC Gaming Support 3 10-13-2011 12:33 PM
Older computer, games I can run
ok, so I "inherited" a Toshiba Satellite A135. Basically, I got this computer when my wife's half-brother passed away. It was locked, but fortunately had the recovery disc, so we ran the recovery disc and reinstalled everything. It runs Windows Vista. It's good for surfing the web,checking email,...
WOLFMAN1966 Laptop Support 3 09-17-2011 10:16 PM
[SOLVED] Print Spooler Won't Keep Running
Hi all. I was having trouble with my printer a while back and finally figured out that this was due to the print spooler not running. Well, I went into services and set it to "automatically" run (it was on "manual"). It will work for like a day (even if I shut-down and restart), but then it...
cpu1 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 73 09-01-2011 03:45 PM
[SOLVED] Rootkit problem: hidden boot sector.
Dearest Techies: I have Windows 7 Home Premium on a Dell Inspiron N7010 Notebook. A few days ago the computer would not start and took me to the windows 7 startup repair utility, and it was unsuccessful in repairing the problem. I ended up having to restore the system to factory settings to get...
Raygumm Resolved HJT Threads 60 07-03-2011 09:07 PM