Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Update.NET framework 3.5 sp1 will not install or go away

This is a discussion on Update.NET framework 3.5 sp1 will not install or go away within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The update: Update to .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for the .NET Framework Assistant 1.0 x86 (KB963707) Update type:

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
Registered Member

The update: Update to .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for the .NET Framework Assistant 1.0 x86 (KB963707)

Update type: Important

The update to .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 for the .NET Framework Assistant 1.0 for Firefox addresses several compatibility issues with version 1.0 of the extension

My OS and protection:
Vista Home Basic
AVG 8.5
SPYBOT
This keeps wanting to install and won't. I do not use firefox either. How do I install it or stop it from coming up? I didn't find any solution in the MS website only others with the same problem and no solution.

I've gone into Control panel/programs and features and the program Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 was installed 4/13/2009
So it's there to be updated.