Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Ulead Video Studio 10 - Undefined External Error

This is a discussion on Ulead Video Studio 10 - Undefined External Error within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear Admin/Users, I am using Ulead Video Studio 10 with Windows 7. When I bought new laptop Ulead was working

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 06:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

Dear Admin/Users,

I am using Ulead Video Studio 10 with Windows 7.

When I bought new laptop Ulead was working fine with sound.

But I formated and reinstalled windows 7 and after that I can edit videos but after exporting sound was disabled.

When open sound file in Ulead Video Studio 10 and try to play it gives 'Undefined External Error'

Can any one suggest solution?

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran

Old 06-09-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and x86 SP1 & Windows XP Pro SP3

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to TheGift73

Hi kiransali and welcome to TSF.

When you reinstalled Windows 7, did you install your chipset driver first and then all the other drivers?

Can you check you Device Manager for any warnings (yellow exclamation points) next to anything.
Right click on 'My Computer' and select 'Manage'. In the Computer Management window, select 'Device Manager' on the left and look for any warning signs.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search