Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshiba L455, vga to tv, Win7

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jim62sch 
#1 ·
Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but I have a Toshiba L455, Ipurchased a VGA to TV adapter, but windows detects nothing when i plug the adapter into the vga slot. The adapter is also connected to the TV, so I should think it would be able to detect it. Is this a Win7 issue, a Toshiba issue, or something else? Any ideas?

Thanks...:4-dontkno

#3 ·
Thanks...now I'm going to sound dumb...Where would "graphics control panel" be? There's nothing in the Win7 control panel that shows graphics? I tried the display section and it did not detect the vga connection. It's definitely plugged in properly...I even tried three different input otions on the TV and nothing happened. I know other people have posted on here about Toshiba laptop vga-tv connections, so I'm wondering if it's not a Toshiba problem.

Jim

#4 ·
Hi and welcome to TSF have you tried using the F keys ie Fn with F5 or F6 did you follow the ◦Connect the VGA input port of the BOX with the PC's VGA out-put port by a VGA cable.
◦Connect VGA out-put port of the BOX with the PC's monitor by a VGA cable.
◦Connect the Video or S-Video out-put port of the BOX with the TV's video or S-Video input. is the box recieving power

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.