Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

[SOLVED] Problem with gdiplus.dll

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Problem with gdiplus.dll within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Well, I don't know if a certain event triggered this weird error but so far some programs refuse to work

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

Well, I don't know if a certain event triggered this weird error but so far some programs refuse to work or start at all because of this .dll. For instance Object Dock doesn't start or Cheatbook Database, here lemme take a screenshot. Trust me that I checked double time for solutions but couldn't find anything. I installed Microsoft Visual C 2008 redistributale and I have the latest directx and microsoft .net framework. What is wrong? How do I get rid of this.
And also a small question: Why the hell do my hyperlinks open from anywhere else besides the browser in Word. Like every hyperlink opens in Word!

Thanks.

Old 05-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

you are running vista ultimate, what bit 32 or 64?
go to C:/windows/system 32 folder and find the dll file in question, right click it and choose properties...make sure the size matches the one in my screenshot, if it don't its corrupt and needs replaced...post back with findings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dll.JPG
Views:	123
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	91429  

Old 05-08-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
Registered Member

Sorry for being late, anyways, I am not using Vista, I am using Windows 7. But never mind, I did a clean Win 7 install and everything is fine right now, because those errors were pissing me off big time so yeah.

Topic can be closed.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
TSF Team, Emeritus

thats one way to solve it...lol, you can mark the thread solved , if you go to "thread tools" top of this page...
Closed Thread