Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

[SOLVED] Computer will not stay in sleep mode.

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Computer will not stay in sleep mode. within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi,i have noticed my computer will not sit in sleep mode for longer than one minute.Its just started doing this

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,i have noticed my computer will not sit in sleep mode for longer than one minute.Its just started doing this and i have looked in power options but cannot resolve this..Win7....64 bit..

Old 03-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Registered Member

Seems to be back to normal again..

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"internet explorer is not working" message...
i will be online and out of no where a message saying "internet explorer is not working" pops up and then the page cloeses and re-opens. it never used to do this until recently. i use the latest IE, i have an HP laptop, windows 7... any ideas on what may be wrong and what i can do to fix...
omgreen11 Internet Explorer Forum 4 04-16-2012 08:58 AM
can i connect to internet without settings in modem
can i connect to internet without settings in modem is dat possible?
NightMare x3 Protocols and Routing 3 04-09-2012 10:04 AM
[SOLVED] Computer erratic
My computer has gone completely erratic. I was playing an old version of civilization 3 (which I have played many times before without any problem) when everything started going crazy. After that, I could no longer use the game. Rebooted many times, helped a little far a while then the same. ...
Bill Robertson Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 04-01-2012 02:02 AM
error "class not registered"
I am trying to use a program called AVSVIDEOREMAKER, and when I try to start it I get the above error message. From what I have read it has something to do with a dll file. How I determine which file is causing the problem? How can I correct this?
sgrad Windows XP Support 4 03-31-2012 12:45 PM
Current user view in infopath 2007
Hi, I'm a newbie here and i am developing a form without writing a code. Is it possible to create a view that will display only the current users submitted form without having an overwriting issue with regards to an ID? I am trying to create 2 views. The default is showing only the current users...
jhenxy Microsoft Office support 0 03-30-2012 11:43 PM