Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

[SOLVED] Code 80070663

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Code 80070663 within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I cant fix the problem on my emachine pc. I have windows vista and whenever I check for updates, code

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Registered Member

I cant fix the problem on my emachine pc. I have windows vista and whenever I check for updates, code 80070663 shows up. Pls help. Thank you

Old 02-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

Try the System Update Readiness tool which trouble shoots Windows Update problems.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spooler Failed to read description: Error Code 2
All of the previous posts I've read have either had this problem solved, or been given a solution that I was afraid might be dated. (two years old) So of course, the printer can't install because the file for the spooler is "not specified". Under Services, Spooler reads "failed to read...
Lcwlcontacts Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 8 08-19-2012 07:35 PM
"Unable to contact IP driver ,error code 2" please help me resove this error
"Unable to contact IP driver ,error code 2" please help me resove this error
saiver07 Windows XP Support 2 02-14-2012 12:43 PM
USB driver problem code 43
I have been using a mobile phone as a modem to connect to the internet. But, recently, when I connected it to my PC, it says Unknown device. When I troubleshoot the device, it told me that the there is a code 43 driver problem or something as I am not so good at computer's terminology. Then, I...
roshanhero Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 02-11-2012 10:38 PM
DSi Action Replay/Code Manager Problems
My computer says it can't find the right software when I try to connect my AR DSi to the code manager. What i'll find is something like DSi AR HW Prog with an ! in a yellow triangle next to it. i've tried searching online for it but I can't find anything. I want to update my AR so I can get codes...
Squigs657 Console Gaming Support 6 02-10-2012 09:53 PM