Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

shared folder suddenly stopped working.

This is a discussion on shared folder suddenly stopped working. within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have 5 Computers, all running windows 7. There is a share on one of the PC's "C"drive which is

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have 5 Computers, all running windows 7. There is a share on one of the PC's "C"drive which is the only drive on that computer. Everything was workin smoothly, when suddenly i couldn't access the share from any of the remaining 4 PC's. I noticed that the shared drive had only 900MB of space remaining. I tried deleting some files and restarted the machine... it didn't work. The next day everything was normal again.

Wat u think went wrong....?

Help plz....

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
shared folder with full permission cannot access files inside
Hi, I have shared one folder and in security I added "everyone" and given full permission (full control, write, etc.) But still I cannot access some pdf files in the folder from another computer. I can open the folder but when I try to open the pdf file I'm getting some permission error. Then...
comonforall Windows XP Support 2 07-02-2011 12:54 AM
Two of my four ram slots have stopped working, tried everything i could think of.
As I said, two RAM slots have suddenly stopped working, I've checked all four of them in the other slots, they work just fine. However when I connect any of them in slots A1 or A2, it just won't work, no matter the combination, it just won't work with anything in slot A1 or A2. I am partly to...
Hyrlyghet RAM and Power Supply Support 7 06-08-2011 09:48 AM
moved shared folder
trying for days to fix! please help! i have windows on f: drive i have g: and h: drives for storage i had a shared folder on f: with lots of media files in the shared folder and subfolders i decided to move the shared folder to g: drive to free up space on f:
jimgl3 Windows XP Support 3 05-28-2011 11:00 PM
Windows Explorer has stopped working
Every time I start up my Computer, I get the Windows Explorer has stopped working. This leaves me without a desktop, I have to open everything through task manager. My only choices are to close it, or find a solution online, i've tried both. Here are the solutions i've tried: CCleaner...
Drazen Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 01-27-2011 06:56 PM