Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

RESOLVED: How to Unsubscribe to RSS Feed

This is a discussion on RESOLVED: How to Unsubscribe to RSS Feed within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Well messing around the other day I inadvertantly subscribed to a "Craigslist" feed and despite several days of poking around

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #1

Well messing around the other day I inadvertantly subscribed to a "Craigslist" feed and despite several days of poking around I cannot unsubscribe from it.

An MS article says to simply (and stupidly) "click the unsubscribe button" but there IS no "unsubscribe button".

I hate Microsoft.

There's nothing on Google other than this.

Any help ?

Old 06-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
Happy to support TSF!

My System

Hi Girdie...

Try clicking the 'Favourites' star and then the Feeds tab...then all you need to do is right click the feed and select delete:

Hope that helps mate

Old 06-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #3

Thanks Nickster, it worked perfectly & easily.

Seems to me that MS ought to do a better job of disemninating this information.

Also seems like a good opportunity for someone to do an Article in order to fill the void.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:54 PM   #4
Happy to support TSF!

My System

No probs..glad you got it sorted. There another way to do it too but that requires you to delete the actual feed cache...which gets deleted when you do it as described above anyway ;)