Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Resetting Wildtangent Games on a Gateway laptop

This is a discussion on Resetting Wildtangent Games on a Gateway laptop within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello TechGuys, Any idea how to reset the free access to the "Wildtangent Games" on a Gateway laptop? I tried

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello TechGuys,

Any idea how to reset the free access to the "Wildtangent Games" on a Gateway laptop?

I tried already All Programs/Accesories/System tools/Freeing Space/Game statistics and deleted the file but that didn't reset the games counter.

Thank you for your help.
I'm curious, I got already helped once very efectively. So what about this time?
Thank you.
Patrick from Mexico

Old 12-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
- Hardware Team
- Articles Team
- Microsoft Support

OS: Windows 7 64bit Professional (SP1), Windows 8.1 64bit

My System

We can not help you renew your free trial on the program. You'll have to buy it if you wish to keep playing.

Please read the forum rules.

Thread Closed.
Intel, NVidia, Xbox One, Android, Gigabyte
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gateway Laptop Driver issues
I got a free laptop from family member because they couldn't fix the virusus it had. It is a md2614u gateway laptop 3gb of ram ati radeon hd 3200 amd turion x2 When I got the computer it had vista premium loaded on it. It was crashing on the windows load up screen. I got a copy of...
diabloben68 Driver Support 5 02-20-2012 11:06 AM
Can't 'Wake Up' Gateway Laptop after inactivity...
I have a Gateway Laptop model NV57H43u that I got for Christmas... It's running Windows 7 and overall a great computer! I'm having an issue with the power saving settings... I usually shut down my laptop at night just to save power and the life of my computer, but during the day, I like to leave...
lostoam311 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 0 01-19-2012 10:53 AM
I Can't Play Games on My Laptop?
My sister recently went to college and gave me her old laptop (It is a HP G61 and is only about two years old.) I restored the computer to factory defaults to have a fresh start. I downloaded some games and this is when I realized my problem. The first instance of the problem was when I was...
OutCognito Online/Network Gaming Support 12 10-03-2011 03:38 AM
Laptop Crashes During Games
I have searched the internet pretty much all day (have the time because I've been sick for a few days now), and I can't find any information on why my laptop crashes about 5-10 minutes after I start a game. I've had this computer for about half a year and I've played countless number of games with...
Medic5916 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 06-21-2011 03:48 PM
Gateway hard drive in Compaq laptop; only works in Safe Mode
My Compaq laptop hard drive failed. The Gateway laptop motherboard failed. So, I put the Gateway hard drive (Vista) in the Compaq laptop (XP). The laptop will work in Safe Mode with Networking and has access online. It will not boot up regularly and the audio is not working. What drivers...
lobrien1216 Laptop Support 3 01-10-2011 03:23 PM