Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Require Lenovo G550 Softwares

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  xGethsemanex 
#1 · (Edited)
I have bought new laptop. my laptop model is Lenovo G550(32 Bit, 3 GB RAM, 320 hard disk, 2.06 processor). I have got inbuilt windows vista home basic and created a back up in 2 DVD by lenovo one key recovery. by doing this this I made a genuine copy of windows vista home basic. but few days ago my system got corrupt and it need to repair or reinstall. so I used the those 2 DVD and trying to repair the system. but it shows me the message like "the image format is supported or corrupt". I am unable to install it. so I have install windows vista home premium in my laptop. I have installed some drivers like audio, graphics, lan, wlan, etc...

But I haven't get Lenovo's on software like easy capture, variface, easy recovery.

May you help me???

#3 ·
Thanks...
After getting errors, I install the windows vista premium, so now I need software packages for my laptop which are coming as preinstall like Lenovo variface, easy capture, and energy management, etc

please give me any trusted download link of any of above.

#4 ·
Go to your laptop manufacturer's website. They typically have these programs that you can just download from their support sections. You will probably have to enter model number, model name and operating system. If those programs are not there, since this a new laptop; support should be free.

Doesn't hurt to call them up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.