Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Removing I-Play Screen

This is a discussion on Removing I-Play Screen within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I asked how to remove I-Play Screen which appeared without request instead of my Google Chrome screen. The"reply" was "no

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

I asked how to remove I-Play Screen which appeared without request instead of my Google Chrome screen. The"reply" was "no info". YET, the first question on your opening page is the same thing - - for Vista - - while I have windows 7. This is inconsistent. I am a "senior", and don't understand how to "get arond with PC.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black screen Dell Latitude d830
Hi all... I'm hoping someone can help me resolve this... My laptop screen went dead last week. It still works with the vga output and an external monitor. I ordered a new screen assembly (the whole screen and lid setup) and still get nothing. One strange thing is however, if the screen lid is set...
rianj Laptop Support 7 03-17-2012 09:16 AM
After an awfull attempt at removing Search-milk.net redirect. I have no DNS
Ok So Im running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I;ve had this nasty redirect thing for a while. Whenever or most of the time when I would click a link in google it would always take me to Search-Milk.net. I eventually got sick of it and looked up how to rid myself of this. If you search Search-milk.net...
Lazethis Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 7 03-14-2012 09:49 PM
Blue Screen of Death... What's Wrong?
Hi, I have had two of these within the last hour. If it makes any difference, I have an Audio 2 DJ Soundcard plugged into the USB. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode Date: 12/12/2011 23:56:47 Event ID: 10110 Task Category: User-mode Driver problems....
helloskoodle Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 03-12-2012 08:59 PM
Screen problem
I know my cat had something to do with this. I used to have my start button and icons along the last row with start being bottom left of the screen. Now it is two inches up from the bottom taking that two inches all the way across the screen. Thanks
wally246 Windows XP Support 3 03-12-2012 05:00 PM