Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Real Player Downloader no longer working

This is a discussion on Real Player Downloader no longer working within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my Real Player downloader is no longer working... i went to check in Manage Add Ons and Real Networks download

Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

my Real Player downloader is no longer working... i went to check in Manage Add Ons and Real Networks download and record plug in for Internet Explorer, status is Disabled but i cannot seem to enable it by clicking on the button that says Enable. i am using google chrome and or firefox... but it still does not work. please help

Old 11-22-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
Registered Member

Which version of RealPlayer do you have, the free version or the paid for version? If the free version, have you tried uninstalling the program and going to the Real site and downloading the latest version and making sure the preferences are set to allow downloading - Mine disappeared for a while and this is how I got it back.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hard drive no longer working
I am having a problem with my ultra speed harddrive. it is plugged in and turns on but will not load anymore on the computer.
kerry_ouellette Hard Drive Support 2 03-06-2011 08:26 PM
Dell Inspiron 1420 Alps Touchpad No Longer Working
For about two months now, the touchpad on my Dell Inspiron 1420 has not worked properly. The touchpad does not respond to touch (at all) nor do the buttons work. Additionally, the touchpad driver does not show up in "Device Manager" at all. The files do still exist under "Dell Drivers" though...
AJAces Laptop Support 1 02-12-2011 01:00 PM
Freezes to computer no longer working
Hi :wave: I've had a problem for a while where my computer would freeze while playing a game. Yesterday however my computer has pretty much died on me. It now freezes while starting up, and sometimes it makes it to log in, but promptly freezes again. Sometimes I would turn it on and there is no...
CheezeeChicken Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 01-16-2011 02:18 PM
I can no longer play audio files in any player
I can't play mp3 files in windows media player, vlc, media player classic, itunes etc I can play audio through flash based services such as pandora... if i import an mp3 into audacity I can play it I tried system restore to a few days ago, no change I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit ...
maniac1aw Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 2 01-08-2011 02:48 PM
windows media player not working with dvd
i cant play a dvd on my laptop. i need help
newdytee Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 01-08-2011 07:37 AM