Programs

This is a discussion on Programs within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi I have a problem opening my programs. If i click on the internet icon it will open with another

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi I have a problem opening my programs. If i click on the internet icon it will open with another program. And once that program opens, the rest of the programs opens with only that program. The only way i can open up a program properly is if i open it up with its properties and click on file location. How do i fix this problem?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support

Try right click on each program shortcut select properties then "Change" then select the proper program.

Virus Help
Ubuntu Live CD
PC Running Slow?
Memtest
UBCD
Remember dust buildup in your PC can be a killer!!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mouse Freezes every 1-3 seconds and programs become unresponsive.
So I have been having this problem for a while and have been unable to pinpoint the cause(s). The following seems to happen randomly: Mouse freezes every 1-3 seconds (The hard dive light will blink every time the mouse freezes), programs become unresponsive , CPU usage spikes (10-25%),...
GeneralNoob Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 2 05-16-2012 06:14 PM
All of my programs in my Start menu have the internet explorer icon.
Hi.. I am JayPeez and I am having a problem with the programs in my Start Menu. It all started when I open a web page file (which is in Mozilla and is stored in my flash drive) with Internet Explorer. The next thing I know is that all my file folders in my flash drive have an Internet explorer...
JayPeeZ Internet Explorer Forum 1 02-15-2012 10:35 AM
can't open any microsoft programs
I recently did a system restore on my computer to clean it up and hopefully improve speed of operation. It restored back to the old Internet Explorer 6 as it's search engine. For some reason, it will not let me open any microsoft programs (microsoft.com, hotmail, etc.). The internet works fine,...
cumpstona Internet Explorer Forum 3 02-14-2012 10:17 AM
AVG causing programs to use high CPU
I've recently downloaded AVG 2012 and ever since then programs like firefox and utorrent have been using so much CPU it's to the point were my laptop locks up. Now I know it's AVG causing these problems as these programs never used up any CPU before installing AVG 2012. I've ran virus scans,...
osueverything Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 02-11-2012 12:19 PM
[SOLVED] Start menu recent programs not showing
Hi guys. I've had this program for a couple of months, but i've been wanting to turn it back on and i can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. I use ccleaner, tweak UI, aulosgic bootspeed before to mess with settings to make my computer faster. I'm running xp with only 2gb of ram, and i...
Deefex Windows XP Support 13 02-09-2012 04:35 PM