Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Problem with sending or receiving hotmail from Windows Live Mail

This is a discussion on Problem with sending or receiving hotmail from Windows Live Mail within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. For no apparent reason I can no longer send or receive mail from one of my Hotmail accounts in Windows

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #1
Registered Member

For no apparent reason I can no longer send or receive mail from one of my Hotmail accounts in Windows Live Mail. I am getting the message:

Cannot send or receive messages from the account .....(my Hotmail-account).
Serverfault: 4102
Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Fault-id: 0x8DE00001

No problems when I access the Hotmail-account directly.
What shall I do? Thank you in advance!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making Hotmail the default mailto in Firefox 4+
I thought I would provide an update to this post as recent changes in Firefox have resulted in the method changing slightly. In recent versions of Firefox you must: 1. Type about:config into your location bar and hit enter. If you've never edited or used about:config before, you'll see a...
Franpa Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 5 02-19-2013 05:02 AM
Windows 7 Home Basic not working with wep based security
I tried connecting two different laptops with Windows 7 Home Basic with my broadband wifi network with wep security, but it doesn't work. It connects with wpa / wpa2 / open security. What is the reason?
coolday Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 08-05-2012 09:47 AM
iPhone 3GS with WSOD (White Screen of Death)
Hi a mate of mine has asked me to fix his iPhone 3GS as it recently has got the WSOD. Ive changed the LCD and still doesnt work. Ive tried getting into the DFU mode but it either turns off or goes back onto the white screen. ive tried jailbreaking it but it needs to go into the DFU mode to do so....
peachieleigh Apple iOS 5 03-26-2012 09:39 PM
[SOLVED] HJT hosts access problem
I don't think I have a problem with malware etc but I'm using a notebook someone gave me so I downloaded HJT. Upon pressing scan two seconds later a window opens saying "For some reason your system denied access to the Host's file. If any hijacked domains are in this file, Hijack This may NOT...
Confused69 General Computer Security 4 03-14-2012 06:36 AM
BluRay drive compatibility with a Toshiba laptop
I am going to receive soon a Toshiba L750D laptop and I want to buy an internal BluRay Burner/Writer to put it in this laptop. From my research I found that the choice is not that big. I think I'm going to settle with Panasonic UJ 260 (or UJ 240). I was ready to buy, but then I decided to read...
tufffta Laptop Support 1 03-13-2012 03:25 AM