Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

problem with internet

This is a discussion on problem with internet within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. recently i'd downloaded a new version of windows 7 alchemist from one torrent site.this os is very good,but i got

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

recently i'd downloaded a new version of windows 7 alchemist from one torrent site.this os is very good,but i got a small problem whenever i'm trying to connect my internet

i'd installed the windows 7 alchemist,after that i tried to connect my internet,then it worked well and once i'd unplugged my internet with my laptop,the internet connection never got established,shown a error message that configure ip address..then i tried a lot of thing,but i didnt configure my ip address manually,

then i formatted my os once again with the same windows 7 alchemist.and i'v again tried to connect to my net,just as the first time,my net connected very well.but when i tried to connect it second time it asked me to configure ip address,

i'm from india,my isp is wi5 zylog,in this every user has given a user id and pass,so whenever we restart our os and whenever we open any browser it asks for the id and pass for the first time .then we dont have to enter pass till we will shutdown the internet adapter

can u plz help me,by solving this thing

thank you

Old 03-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Registered Member

i forgot to explain one more thing,our isp wi5 provides same ip to every user who ever is using it,i mean whoever using wi5 internet around my city all have same ip.so it is also one of the problem that i didnt able to configure my ip address

Old 03-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
- Microsoft Support

Unfortunately we do not support nor give advice for torrent downloads illegal downloads nor pirated software. Refer to the rules here >>>>>> http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ork&page=rules

Thread Closed....

Virus Help
Ubuntu Live CD
PC Running Slow?
Memtest
UBCD
Remember dust buildup in your PC can be a killer!!
Closed Thread