Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Powerpoint query or random transitions

This is a discussion on Powerpoint query or random transitions within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Can someone please tell me how to apply random transitions to slides in Powerpoint 2007. I realise it is a

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #1
Registered Member

Can someone please tell me how to apply random transitions to slides in Powerpoint 2007. I realise it is a dum but simple question.
The only thing in the help file is:
Add different slide transitions to the slides in your presentation
But refers to manual selection. The old powerpoint allowed you to selection all slides and aply all transitions randomly without doing it manually.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:28 AM   #2
Moderator, Design Team

My System

When you have your document open click on the "animation" tab you will see all the transition icons and if you hover over them they will show you what the transition looks like - scroll down through them until you see one that has a question mark on it - it is the "random transitions" one. Click on it then just to the right of it is an "apply to all" button.
Closed Thread