Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavilion g7-1329wm Notebook PC

Tags
g7-1329wm
4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  shawnpb 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
When I log in to the computer, I click my user id picture and it said "Welcome" and a circle just kept turning

Screen Display device Electronic device Technology Computer monitor

then it went to sleep then when we wake it up it will be just blue

Screen Display device Electronic device Technology Netbook

I don't know

Hi my hp pavilion g7-1329wm notebook pc has a problem. I click my user id to log in and it goes to sleep and when I wake it up and the log in screen comes up but no user ids are visible. Its just blue

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Reboot keep tapping F8 select "Repair Computer" or Advanced Options select repair your computer. Let Windows repair it's self reboot. If that fails

follow the same steps as above this time go to Next select command Prompt type in then hit enter...

CHKDSK C: /R
this will take time let it run when done reboot.

#6 ·
Reboot keep tapping F8 select "Repair Computer" or Advanced Options select repair your computer. Let Windows repair it's self reboot. If that fails

follow the same steps as above this time go to Next select command Prompt type in then hit enter...

CHKDSK C: /R
this will take time let it run when done reboot.

Reboot your computer as soon as you see your computer's name logo Screen keep tapping F8 select Advanced Options or "repair computer" then follow the steps I have mentioned.

#9 ·
If you have a Restore CD or a Windows 7 DVD put that in the drive and restart the computer. (you may have to press F12 and choose CD drive as first boot device) Choose your language and then Repair Your Computer. If this fails, it will take you to the RE (Recovery Environment) here choose Command Prompt and type in the command that Jack Suggested chkdsk C: /R

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.