Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Media player (GOM Player) goes scobby. Windows 7

1K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  doggie007 
#1 ·
Media player - GOM.
Processor - AMD Athlon 2 X2 250 (3.0 GHz).
780G chipset with HD 3200 graphics. ... got separate graphics!

1080p / 720p videos go "scobby".

What do I do?

Should I try VLC or KM players, or Windows MP + codecs pack?

GOM Player told I should go thru 3D video acceleration (hardware acceleration) quiz... Next?
... did I did something wrong there? What do I do?

#2 ·
Hi there,

Please elaborate on the word "Scobby" when you get a chance. Are you getting any errors when you try to play a video? Do you have issues with every video you try to play?

When was the last time you were able to stream a video on your computer?

#3 ·
Using a term like "scobby" probably is why no one has answered your thread previously. It would be nice to know what you are seeing exactly, and if there are any error codes in words that we might understand etc.
VLC player has all codecs pre-installed, You do not have to download any Codecs. If VLC is Scooby, Dooby Doo then you may have a corrupted video.

#4 ·
O yes, the Scooby-doo was my all round favorite cartoon... :)

The GOM Player is "stepping" video content, impulse, impulse not smooth.

P.S. Youtube at 1080P does the same in a different form. Having a decent gaming computer of 2009 - doesn't lets me play it, any Youtube video, at the 1080P!! Sheesh.

#5 ·
Youtube at 1080P does the same in a different form. Having a decent gaming computer of 2009 - doesn't lets me play it, any Youtube video, at the 1080P!! Sheesh.
Ruh-Roh! Make sure you have the most updated Adobe FlashPlayer.
Is this a Laptop or a Desktop? What is the make and model #?
You mentioned HD3200, So, I assume you have a Laptop with AMD HD3200 GPU? Make sure you have the latest AMD driver installed: Legacy
As Sinatra says, Scooby Dooby Doo

#8 ·
Is this a Laptop or a Desktop? What is the make and model #?....I assume you have a Laptop with AMD HD3200 GPU?
You haven't answered the questions in the quote above yet, so I'm having a hard time answering correctly.
An HD 3200 GPU would suffice, if you have the most updated driver, and Adobe Flash Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.