Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Language problem on windows 7

This is a discussion on Language problem on windows 7 within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just got a new computer, and during the initial setup I must have clicked portugeuse as the introduction language,

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Registered Member

I just got a new computer, and during the initial setup I must have clicked portugeuse as the introduction language, because everything is in portugeuse.

So how do I change it? I tried to reinstall windows but when I do it just restarts the computer without even bringing me to the intial setup screen. Though Im not entirely sure its the reinstall option as I dont know how to speak portugeuse

help please

Old 03-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

You cannot change the Default language of Windows once it is installed .Reboot the computer with the Windows 7 disc in and do a clean install
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows patch files taking up too much space
I have an old Dell D600 with Windows XP SP3. Really only use it to surf and play games. HDD is small, only 40GB. Recently i've been getting no disk space warnings, and notices the entire disk if FULL. I've been able to clean-up about 9GB with CCleaner, which at least gives me some room to...
Helplji Windows XP Support 4 04-04-2012 06:19 PM
iMac startup problem / question
Hi All, i been messing around with some iMac's. trying to get working. wondering if anyone has done any work on them before, as its like starting all over again with these things. Basically its a 2006 Core 2. No apple sound when it starts, then the grey screen with the folder with question...
macibo Mac Support 6 03-21-2012 11:40 PM
I can't connect to the internet - Had the problem for 8 months!
Hello everybody! :) Excuse my english, it lacking a bit. I could give you a long speach, but here's the short version of my problem. I've had this problem for 8 months now. I can't connect to the internet. I moved last summer to Africa and I'm currently using a USB internet, but the problem...
Benjaminlundin Networking Support 15 03-21-2012 12:37 PM
how to emulate windows games in linux
hello to all I would like to know how to emulate windows games in linux thank you :whistling:
Renan_Fisem Linux Support 3 03-17-2012 04:14 PM
Batteries on Dell Latitude D505 will not recharge
Although my laptop is plugged into an "A.C." outlet and functioning, the laptop battery does not recharge. Any suggestions? Thanks, in advance, to all that contribute.
wsopdealer RAM and Power Supply Support 2 03-16-2012 08:45 PM