Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Java not working on only one site [moved from Other OS forum]

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jcgriff2 
#1 ·
ok so i started do my online classes about a month ago and i needed the java script so i downloaded it and it was working perfectly fine until one day i was logging in and i pop up of the java wont even come up so i uninstalled it and then installed it enabled it and everything but i wont work on that only site it was working fine and all of the sudden it stop but if another site i go on needs it it works fine what do i do ?? the site im trying to go back on is called ALEKS -- Assessment and Learning, K-12, Higher Education, Automated Tutor, Math

#3 ·
Re: Java not working on only one site when it was working fine

well idk what is OS but i am using Windows 7 and i have tried from google chrome internet explorer mozilla ive tried from everywhere i dont understand it was working just find and all of the sudden nothing and it works on every other page just not that one!

#7 ·
As mentioned by jcgriff2 re-download Java from Java's website. Also go into the java settings in control panel on network settings select use browser setting if not selected.

Also try going to the java tab then view there might be more than one java version installed (runtime) un-check the older ones keeping the newest then click on 'OK"

Also try the debugging options in the advanced tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.