Originally Posted by Boblo
Does anybody know why I get an HTTP/1.1 Bad Request Error Message and more importantly how do you fix the problem. Is it a Windows Vista problem or some type of Virus that I picked up. It seems to happen the most when I am on Ebay!
Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
1. Open IE
2. Select Tools then Internet Options
3. Select Advanced tab then disable both Use HTTP 1.1 and Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections
4. Click Apply and select General tab
5. Click Delete on Browsing history section click OK to exit
6. Close IE and restart your IE then go to eBay to test it.