Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Hello hopefully someone can help me

This is a discussion on Hello hopefully someone can help me within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm lookink for a software media software that i can install and it will find the 1000 & 1 songs

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm lookink for a software media software that i can install and it will find the 1000 & 1 songs i have all over my pc god only knows how many spots, same with pictures. so I'm looking for a sweet little free or fairly cheap software that will organize all my songs and pictures. but i need something that isin't complex and that is user friendly. by the way I'm running windows 7 so it needs tobe windows 7 compatible. Thank You For All Your Help.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
- Hardware Team
- Articles Team
- Microsoft Support

OS: Windows 7 64bit Professional (SP1), Windows 8.1 64bit

My System

Since you have Windows 7 you should have Windows Media Center installed on your computer. It should find all the songs + pictures.

Learn to use it here:

Windows Media Center - Microsoft Windows

Intel, NVidia, Xbox One, Android, Gigabyte
Old 03-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thank You I will give that a try.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can I upload my html pages using filezilla
I made an html main page linked to other html pages on my hard disk using dreamweaver and I saved the images in different directories. all the html pages and the images directories are saved under one directory. then I got connected to my FTP host (which I registered) using filezilla and the...
lovecraft File and Application Sharing 1 04-20-2012 09:17 AM
New GPU causing graphics problems please help
So here is my problem, it's a bit lengthy and I'll do my best to explain everything. I hoping the answer is out there somewhere. A little while ago my GPU burned out, I replaced it with an NVIDIA gtx 550ti. Since replacing the video card all graphics (not just gaming) have been lagging and...
TomBrown27 Video Card Support 5 03-23-2012 04:26 PM
NEED HELP!!!
Hello! First off my specs are: CPU i5 2500(non k) stock clocks RAM 8gigs ddr3 1600mhz (vengeance) MOBO gigabyte z68a-d3h-b3 HDD 500gig seagate(sata) PSU corsair 1050 watt (hx series) VID CARD xfx tnbc black edition 7970 CASE Chaser mk-1 (no heat issues at all :) I have 12.3...
DSLDrummer Video Card Support 12 03-23-2012 12:46 PM
Help
Hi I'm thinking that itt tech is a bad school to go to and I realize it to late because I'm almost at the end of graduating and it seem like I could just did some other then go there and get into the it field but I'm not going to give up but I just wanted know like what are entry level jobs that I...
Tonysnow16 Certification & Career 1 03-23-2012 06:24 AM
someone spying with webcam?
Recently our apartment was broken into. We wondered how someone knew our every movement. Today I found a software disk that doesn't belong to us in my son's computer. It is Creative Web Cam. I installed and uninstalled in my computer and when it installed it put in 4 programs. I uninstalled it...
rain03104 General Computer Security 4 03-23-2012 04:11 AM