error massage

This is a discussion on error massage within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Get error massage file missing <windows root>\system 32\ntoskrnl.exe. I can not start my computor. Where can i find this file

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Get error massage
file missing <windows root>\system 32\ntoskrnl.exe.

I can not start my computor.
Where can i find this file and how to instol in my computor?

Old 03-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
Registered Member

this error can sometimes be down to the keyboard or mouse having a short somewhere in the wiring, try disconnecting one at a time and then re-boot the pc,

Old 03-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

Take any USB Device (except Keyboard and Mouse) out of the computer. Press the F8 key at bootup and get to the Advanced Boot menu (Safe Mode etc) Here scroll down to Repair Your Computer and press enter. If that fails, then it should take you to the RE (Recovery Environment) here choose Command Prompt. Here type chkdsk C: /R and press enter. The Check Disk will try and fix any file errors.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error code: 0×80070035
I have a win7 64bit pc and trying to share some files (full control to everyone) with a vista home premium 32 bit. The network on vista shows the win7 pc but when I try to access it get error 80070035. No password on either pc. Win7 is wired connected, vista wireless. using only windows firewalls.
fd2000 File and Application Sharing 3 03-08-2012 08:09 PM
[SOLVED] Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Error
Hi, I have a Xbox 360 orginal and want to transfer my content from my 20 GB HDD to my empty 60 GB HDD. I bought a transfer cable and pluged in the 60 GB into the back USB port. No screen showed up saying to transfer content. I tried to move my data from the 20 to the 60 but it says I need...
Masterchiefxx17 Console Gaming Support 0 03-08-2012 04:23 PM
Re-Install Windows Vista Error
Hi guys, got an ongoing problem with my laptop. It failed to load one day and took my to a black screen that said it was missing some sort of kernal. I tried several things and think I just made things worse. I decided that I would borrow a Vista Install disk from work (32bit home edition same...
andyfairweather Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 03-08-2012 04:03 PM
cartridge error on Lexmark x6570
Yesterday I bought a new cartridges from Staples for my printer.After installation I received a Cartridge error message. I tried everything possible to solve the problem,but nothing help.I removed and installed cartridges may be 100 times,took electrical cord and power on and off, wiped...
penelopa Printer Support 0 03-08-2012 02:45 PM