Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Enable Hyperlinks in Excel

This is a discussion on Enable Hyperlinks in Excel within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. How do I enable use of hyperlinks in MS Excel? They used to work and today I get a message

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

How do I enable use of hyperlinks in MS Excel? They used to work and today I get a message "This operation has been cancelled do to restrictions on this computer"

Old 09-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
Enthusiast

Try this "Fix it" from Microsoft. It refers to Microsoft Outlook but it may work for Excel too:
Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google searches being redirected
Occasionally when I Google something it will redirect me to another website. I already tried using Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware, both did not work. There seems to be nothing wrong with my laptop other than the Google redirects. I ran the dds file from the stickied thread, this is what i...
bobojenkins Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 01-27-2012 03:49 AM
internet explorer issue with excel 2010
Hi, I am having an issue with internet explorer and excel files (xlsx file) with data links to other excel workbooks. When i open an excel file from a network share (\\server\share\excel.xlsx) without going through internet explorer, i typically get a pop up asking to update /refresh the data....
astrialphantom Internet Explorer Forum 0 07-22-2011 02:01 PM
[SOLVED] Excel - Drop down list which hyperlinks to worksheets in document
Hi All I have a spreadsheet which has numerous worksheets. We need to move through to various sheets and in random orders. I have looked and think I need a drop down list or a combo box but cant find out how. Each worksheet would need its own list and links. I could do hyperlinks but then...
Jontyoc Microsoft Office support 8 05-07-2011 06:08 AM
Excel 2007 hyperlinks freeze spreadsheet
I have Windows XP and Excel 2007. When I try to create a hyperlink to another Excel spreadsheet I get a message box with the name of the file I'm trying to link to and 'Some files can contain viruses or otherwise be harmful to your computer. It is important to be certain that this file is from a...
Nyman Microsoft Office support 5 03-14-2011 06:16 AM
How to disable your security applications
Note: Those which do not have the instructions for re-enabling are usually re-enabled by a reboot. Once the scans are completed, be sure to Turn On "Real-Time Scanning". Adaware 10 Free/Pro Antivirus Open Ad-aware 10 Click on "Real-time Protection" in the left panel, and toggle it...
amateur Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 06-14-2010 01:12 PM