Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

Editing Context Menus

This is a discussion on Editing Context Menus within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everybody : I'm having a problem dragging-and-dropping files from my Pictures Folder to D (Optical) drive. I notice that

Old 05-19-2017, 01:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi everybody :

I'm having a problem dragging-and-dropping files from my Pictures Folder to D (Optical) drive. I notice that the PASTE option is now missing. I CAN open the file (with the proper software) and THEN Save to the D drive. I checked Permissions......Properties on the D drive. I'm backing up to the D drive. Copying Sketchup files. In Pictures Folder I click on COPY, but when I click on D drive there is no PASTE. I'm using Memorex CD-RW disks. I formatted this with InCd. Did a FULL format. I'm using Windows 7 Professional 32-bit......3Gb RAM.

Thanks
garystan
garystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX 10.11.5

My System

Please do not post more then one thread about the same problem. You are being helped here: Using Memorex CD-RW Disks This is not an issue with the Context menu, but with a your brand of CD/RW disc and how many times it has been formatted before use.
As suggested, if your going to be editing files and saving them to an external media, then use a USB Flash Drive instead.
spunk.funk is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD and other graphical issues (Graphics card often not detected / dxgkrnl.sys)
Hello all, Recently my computer under gaming conditions started exhibiting graphical issues in which black / white squares would appear on the display area before crashing. This progressed to more serious graphical issues frequently resulting in BSOD. I took the video card to a friends card...
Gazguy BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 01-27-2015 12:01 AM
Got a virus from my skype group
Hi All this is my first post here, I have a virus and can't remove it, I have tried avg free, avast on trial, spybot search and destroy, ad-aware, and malwarebytes to remove it.. The message on skype read.... "Why did you do this? Just look at this and try to explain everything at least to...
mikeb1 Resolved HJT Threads 92 04-05-2013 06:38 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD - Video Driver related?
Windows 7 service pack 1 64 bit this is the original os, original install, full retail version I built this system in late december, os install is of the same age cpu - Intel Core i5 3570 graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti motherboard - MSI B75MA-E33 (MS-7808) power supply -...
Hishu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 02-05-2013 06:46 AM
BSOD and crashes
Hello my dear potential saviors, I am a newbie as far as real software talk goes but I have been having a problem and due to my lack of cash you are my last resort before I turn my otherwise beautiful PC to a professional for days unend. So, here it goes... I bought this PC (all the parts were...
Ukitake BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 01-29-2013 08:59 AM
Random/rare STOP0x1E
Been fighting against this one for a while now and couldn't figure out the cause, especially since the crashes come and go and are very rare... anyway, here is the data: OS - Windows 7 x64 SP1 OEM (MSDNAA version) Age of system: one and a half years Age of OS installation: a month ...
Soukyuu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 09-26-2011 11:16 AM