Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Computer wont let me log in with correct password

This is a discussion on Computer wont let me log in with correct password within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When I log in with the correct password this message comes up "The user profile sevice failed the logon -

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

When I log in with the correct password this message comes up "The user profile sevice failed the logon - User profile cannot be loaded" Therefore i cant get past this to the welcome screen. The 'guest' profile can be used with no problem but this profile does not have a password to it. Help!

Old 03-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
- Microsoft Support

Fix a corrupted user profile

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows 7 BSOD - Memory management
Been getting BSOD. Sometimes twice a night, sometimes none. This hass been for weeks. Sometimes I get stuck in a reboot loop, sometimes it wants to run Repair, sometimes it wants me to choose safe mode/no safe mode. Pulled out two 1GB sticks of old dell memory yesterday when it was stuck in a...
dj-anakin BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 02-21-2011 04:27 PM
Windows Vista BSOD Errors [moved from Vista/7]
This is on a Windows Vista laptop.. various BSODs have been occuring for months.. would like to find a solution. Hello.. this series of BSOD's is occuring on a Windows XP laptop.. would like help with it. This is just today's log. Log Name: System Source: bowser Date: ...
vapiD BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-04-2011 04:12 AM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 04:41 PM