Go to www.filehippo.com
. Download cleaner (freeutility). Install & run per menus.
1. Run analyze .. Will take a minute or 2.
2. When analyze finishes, click on cleaner.
3. When 100%complete..click on run cleaner Button in lower right corner. Rerun cleaner (button) until you see a green bar and 100% across top of screen.
4. Next, click on registry button.. Left side of screen. After scan is complete ( min or 2) click on fix issues... When asked.. Click on backup to backup registry before starting fix... This let's you restore in case of a problem ..
5. Click on fix all problems..
6. May not be necessary, but repeat step 4 and 5 until you get 100% green bar at top of screen.
The above will clean up all those old files & registry errors left over from uncommitted install
8. Run cleaner again and repeat above
9. Optional... Click on tools left side of screen, startup, check all those programs that are set to run when you reboot..go careful her.. I suggest if you do not recognize an entry, google it to see what it is. If not needed, click on enable yes to change to no..this action will stop a lot of unused useless stuff or stuff that need not run at startup..
This should clean up most if not all of your problem... If not, you may have a virus or malware and need to clean that up..
I recommend using malwarebytes ( another free utility)... Install and let it run... Follow their instructions
From there if you still have a problem.. Let me know