Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

cant watch any video on my hp laptop

This is a discussion on cant watch any video on my hp laptop within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi i need to no why i cant watch youtube videos or listen to music videos, every time i try

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

Hi i need to no why i cant watch youtube videos or listen to music videos, every time i try to listen or even watch a video,it wont load write it keeps stopping and going

Old 11-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF by stoping and going do you mean buffering ? please post the make and model including any number of your pc make sure you have the latest flash and java installed and update or reinstall your video driver,please also let us know how you connect to the internet ie dial up,broadband,modem and router or router and what is the speed you normally attain for the connection

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread