Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Can't uninstall Logitech software

This is a discussion on Can't uninstall Logitech software within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I got a desktop Emachine EL1358G-51W as a gift... and I tried hooking up a Logitech C210 webcam (latest software

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

I got a desktop Emachine EL1358G-51W as a gift... and I tried hooking up a Logitech C210 webcam (latest software downloaded directly from Logitech)I did the trouble shooting thingy and turns out theres a compatablity issue... When using AIM the audio works fine, but the video end doesnt send.

I can't find much info on these Emachines and was wondering if anyone has any webcam recomendations?

Old 08-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Registered Member

EEK!

When trying to uninstall Logitech software I get the message "An erorr occurred while trying to uninstall Logitech software. It may have already been uninstalled". . . BUT it's still there. Is there another way to uninstall the program?

Old 08-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
Registered Member

Call logitech ask them if they can do anything for you. Or format your computer if you want to. I would go for format because your computer will start out fress after u do that

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hotmail keep sending emails to my contacts
Help, my hotmail account keeps sending ads to all my contacts regarding a work at home scam.
bjarvis44281 Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 04-05-2011 05:15 AM
Trying to find software that works with this video capture device...
I have a Diamond VC500 video capture device. It plugs into the computer via USB. It came with some recording software, which I believe was some kind of Ulead Studio program, or something like that. But whenever I use that to record video, the output video ends up not looking too good... They always...
indestructible Other Hardware Support 2 03-21-2011 04:05 PM
redirect to mywebface, mywebsearch, and wizard101
For the past few days, I have been getting redirected to mywebface or wizard101.com when I visit some websites, not all, but they are normal and safe websites that I visit and have always visited, but now I'm getting this redirection. I will refresh the website and it will redirect again. This only...
woodman123 Resolved HJT Threads 19 02-16-2011 09:13 PM
CD Emulation Software (DAEMON Tools, Alcohol)
With the increase of rootkit/driver based infections, Tech Support Forum added a GMER AntiRootKit scan to our pre-posting steps, to help us identify the presence of such infections before any malware removal efforts take place. Some CD Emulators use a hidden driver which can be seen as a...
tetonbob Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 11-13-2009 10:41 AM