Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Can't not save to "Documents" Folder

This is a discussion on Can't not save to "Documents" Folder within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there, I have a problem and any kind of suggestions or help would be very much appreciated... I can't

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

Evil

Hi there, I have a problem and any kind of suggestions or help would be very much appreciated...

I can't not save to Documents folder :( It doesn't matter if I'm on a internet browser and want to download a file, or i'm in Paint trying to save a drawing xD when It asks me to browse a location of where to save... I can go anywhere... "Downloads" folder, "Favorite" folder or any obscure folders I may create BUT whenever I browse the location to save as to the "Documents" folder
(my user name/Documents) It freezes up into the loading orb, and no matter how long I wait nothing happens...

So now I can no longer save to that document... However, when I'm using my window explorer I can access that folder without any problems and access files I have in it...

Thank you so much for any suggestions or solutions, I am very frustrated and it means a lot.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
- Microsoft Support

OS: Windows 8.1 64bit/Ubuntu 14 LTS 64bit via Vm Player

My System

The target might be wrong. Go to Start your account name (Username) locate the Documents folder right click on it and see where the target for the folder is. Post it here.

Virus Help
Ubuntu Live CD
PC Running Slow?
Memtest
UBCD
Remember dust buildup in your PC can be a killer!!
Old 04-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
Registered Member

"C:\Users\NoiChanida\Documents"

dudeee I love 24!! right location isn't it? :(