Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Bluetooth problem in my hp pavilion laptop>>

This is a discussion on Bluetooth problem in my hp pavilion laptop>> within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello everyone, i just formatted my hp pavilion g6 laptop and i installed all the drivers and everything , but

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello everyone, i just formatted my hp pavilion g6 laptop and i installed all the drivers and everything , but , before i format it , i was able to use Bluetooth in it's all features ( sorry for bad English ) however , i could manage my mobile phone files , use the laptop as a headset , and make calls and other stuff in laptop via Bluetooth , but now after i formatted it , i can't do it anymore :( and when i connect my mobile all drivers start to installing and become ready to use unless one driver which is ((bluetooth peripheral device)) it says not found . i tried to download it from update driver software in device manager and windows update but i couldn't and i can't use the features that i said before i can send or receive files only ..what should i do ???

Old 06-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
Registered Member

oh and by the way i have win7 ultimate version.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #3
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

Have you gone to the HP website to get the driver?
Old 06-21-2011, 05:51 AM   #4
Registered Member

yes i did but i didn't find the drive in their website
my laptop is Hp pavilion g6 and the number is ((L221EA))
plz if anyone can help me plz post your replay .,,,, thx
Old 06-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

What country did you purchase this laptop in? I can't find the laptop on the US site, at least not by adding the L221EA. Using just the Pavillion G6, gives me too many.

On the HP sticker on the bottom of the laptop, what is their full model number?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Registered Member

Hi again , thanks for replaying , u will find it if u choose middle east not US and just type the number and u will find it L221EA
Old 06-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

No luck there either. Can you give me the link?
Old 06-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #8
Registered Member

Sure
Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion g6-1046se Notebook PC - HP technical support (Middle East - English)
Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #9
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

Great. That worked. The bluetooth driver is under Network. Here's the direct link: Ralink/Motorola Bluetooth Adapter Driver HP Pavilion g6-1046se Notebook PC - HP technical support (Middle East - English)
Old 06-23-2011, 04:25 AM   #10
Registered Member

Hello again, thank u very much for helping me , i downloaded the driver but when i tried to install it , a window appeared (( the Bluetooth adapter must be on to complete )) and it was on , i don't know why ! , i tried to install it many times . but it didn't work and i always press the button that enabled the Bluetooth and wireless, im really confused ..... O.o
Old 06-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

It' possible that the Bluetooth component has failed. You might want to post in the laptop forum for that.