Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluetooth problem in my hp pavilion laptop>>

13K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Daifne 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, i just formatted my hp pavilion g6 laptop and i installed all the drivers and everything , but , before i format it , i was able to use Bluetooth in it's all features ( sorry for bad English ) however , i could manage my mobile phone files , use the laptop as a headset , and make calls and other stuff in laptop via Bluetooth , but now after i formatted it , i can't do it anymore :( and when i connect my mobile all drivers start to installing and become ready to use unless one driver which is ((bluetooth peripheral device)) it says not found . i tried to download it from update driver software in device manager and windows update but i couldn't and i can't use the features that i said before i can send or receive files only ..what should i do ???

#10 ·
Hello again, thank u very much for helping me , i downloaded the driver but when i tried to install it , a window appeared (( the Bluetooth adapter must be on to complete )) and it was on , i don't know why ! , i tried to install it many times . but it didn't work and i always press the button that enabled the Bluetooth and wireless, im really confused ..... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.