Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support

Blue screen error on Toshiba Satelite notebook

This is a discussion on Blue screen error on Toshiba Satelite notebook within the Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello firends, I am having problem with blue screen error for a while. I am using my notebook normaly and

Old 04-20-2017, 06:48 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello firends,

I am having problem with blue screen error for a while. I am using my notebook normaly and then in one moment it crush down with problem"ATTEMPT TO RESET THE DISPLAY DRIVER AND RECOVER FROM TIMEOUT FAILED"......."***atikmpag.sys". I tryed with reinstal of display driver but I did not solve my problem. I have ATI Radeon HD 5000 series (5470) and using Windows 7 64-bit, Is there some other thing I can try?
Thanks to all good people.
djordje.simovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Very likely a video driver issue.

Uninstall the video drivers, reboot, and then try a fresh installation. If the latest version of the drivers doesn't work, you could also try using an older version.

AMD also has a driver cleaner> AMD Clean Uninstall Utility

JimE is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows 7 Memory Issue (?); ubd.exe entry point error
Hi there, First off, thanks ever so much for your help. I've picked up something from irresponsible surfing :( This laptop was bought new and, apart from having iTunes and Skype onboard, is solely used for streaming video in my home theatre system. I streamed some latest season episodes of a...
jwdrums0 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 19 11-15-2014 09:48 PM
help me get rid of pcfixspeed/tech hotline
hi...this thing has whacked my laptop....I tried the stuff you asked for ...the ddr and the gmer.....the ddr wont run saying it cant run in compatibility mode///...and the gmer just shuts down my pc before it finishes///....please help....I have a Toshiba laptop c55a....with windows 8.... this...
tdcool1 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 18 09-12-2014 06:45 AM
Can't start in recovery console-Can't run chkdsk or autochk
Hi, My problems began a couple weeks ago with a virus and I have been working on solving those problems in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums. We were making some progress however, when one of the methods failed to complete we began checking my disk for errors. We attempted to run autochk by...
gregluck Windows XP Support 7 06-07-2011 08:59 AM
[SOLVED] $20 VIA PayPal To fix my blue screen of death
I keep getting blue screen of death, 20$ via PayPal if you can fix it. Symptoms: -Blue screen on shut down -Blue screen on re-boot -Blue screen on sleep -Blue screen when system goes idle
xoxxx BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 02-27-2011 06:13 PM